Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Help!
Ever since I was a wee little girl I always had a problem with keeping things neat and tidy. Just ask my parents or grandparents. My room would drive them absolutely nuts it was always so messy with clothes shoes and anythig else you could imagine strung all over the place. I could only seem to keep things straight when mom or dad would lay down the law and threaten me with the loss of a beloved toy or activity. Now that I am all grown up and have a house of my own, I am still having trouble with the whole organization thing. Yes I keep my house halfway clean and tidy-but it is just not to the caliber I would like it to be. Between working full time and a toddler I just never seem to find the time to work on this black hole we call our home. The really bad thing is-it is really causing stress around the house. With my inability to put things away and my husband's need for tidyness(??) it is driving both him and I crazy. I really think I need professional help. If there is anyone out there reading this blog-HELP! PLEASE! Suggestions, comments, websites, books, anything! =) Before Maloney sanity turns into Maloney Maheim!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment