Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Long time no see!!

So it has obviously been FOREVER since I have made a blog post! To tell you the truth I have just been caught up in everything else ...between work, remodeling, the weather, being sick...excuses excuses I know. Madison is definately growing into her own. She is no longer a "baby" (She will tell you so herself). She is full of personality and is quite the little clown. She is still a daddy's girl by all means.  Santa was very good to her and to all of our family.  She was all into opening presents this year and was ready for more.  This was a big change from last year since she didn't want much to do with presents, pictures, or santa for that matter.  I am hoping to get her into church this coming year so she will be able to understand the true meaning of Christmas. 

We are still in steady remodeling mode.  The house is almost complete except for little things like trim and painting. Right now our main concern is finishing and adding onto our garage/hangout area.  Our house is a little small to have friends over and stay quiet while the baby is sleeping so we are trying to create a bar/den area to host.

My hubby was nice enough to give me a new camera for Christmas so I will try to upload some new pics soon!  Hope all is well!

The Maloneys

No comments:

Post a Comment