Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Go away winter!!!
So, here on the eastern shore we have been pounded by recurrent snow storms! I have not had this many days off of work from snow (and home with my daughter) since I was out on maternity leave! It has been nice being home-but Madison has also been testing me on a daily basis. She is a handful but we are getting through it!! I tried to take her outside in the snow but of course that didn't last too long since she could not stand up on her own two feet for for than five minutes. Ryan has been working around the clock. There have been numerous power outages and there have been many days and nights he has funtioned on only a couple hours of sleep if any at all. I have been doing my best to step up my game and keep things running normally around here. I am truly grateful for my husband's dedication-but man does it just plain well . . .for lack of better words . . .suck!!! I will post pictures as soon as I can figure out how to transfer them from my phone to the computer. I recently upgraded to one of the new droid "smartphones" . . .well I don't feel too smart with this thing. It is totally confusing trying to get it figured out . . .but I'm working on it so some good pics to come!! Hope everyone is staying warm and safe in these conditions!! I'm ready for warm weather, sunshine, and NO SNOW!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think about you and the whole Delaware crew everytime I turn on the weather channel. Ya'll have certainly gotten blasted this year! Stay warm! :)
ReplyDelete