Thursday, September 17, 2009

Little update

Since I have not been keeping new posts here lately I thought I would throw a little update on our family out there.  Madison of course turned two not too long ago-and is growing so much everyday.  She is forming sentences, learning numbers, her alphabet, colors, and a whole lot more.  I can not believe how much information she can retain and spit back out-and make sense.  It's just crazy.  She is a very active on the go child-but she does learn and retain a lot of what she sees and hears (most of the time a good thing-although sometimes not so good)=). 
Our other two family members-a.k.a the dogs are doing well too.  Zuess (the shih tzu) and Mackie (the boxer) are now good buddies.  Most of the time I find them laying up next to each other in Mackie's kennel.  I wasn't sure of how they would get along but they are doing good.  Zuess is not really supposed to be an outside dog-but he loves it and MAckie and he always gets absolutely disgusting outside but I feel so bad keeping him in all the time.  most of the time I end up first giving Madison her bath the giving Zuess his bath.  I guess you can say he is my other child. 
Ryan and I are doing well too.  Since the weather is cooling off we have resumed the work on the house.  We are almost finished with our half bath.  Ryan is working on my office/computer area (which is a closet in Madison's playroom) but hey-I can't complain!  After those two projects are done it is off to the garage for some more tearing out and remodeling.  I will be so happy when we are all finished.  Our ultimate goal is to finish-find land-sell-and build the house of our dreams . . but there are still steps we need to complete before reaching that ultimate goal.  We will get there. . .Ryan works very hard to try to finish things around here.  Hopefully I can get some pics up of the finished projects.  Other than that-everything has stayed pretty quiet  and normal.  All is good at the MAloney house!!!  I hope to talk to everyone soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment